Information About You
When you visit certain areas of our website, we will ask you for information about yourself. We will want to know your name and e-mail address. We may also ask for your postal address and telephone. We will not collect any information about you without your consent. In cases where we ask you for information about yourself in connection with certain promotions (for example, if we are offering opportunities to win prizes or free product samples), if you do not provide such information you may be unable to participate in those promotions.
Your Use of Our Website and Our Intellectual Property Rights
We have made our site available to you for your own personal use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to our site at any time. Our site and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to us or are licensed for us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents on our site, as well as other content such as articles and other text. The trade marks, logos, product names and brand names used on our site (""our trade marks"") are owned by PZ Cussons (Nigeria) Ltd, its associated companies or trade mark licensors. Our trade marks may not be used on or in connection with third party products or services without our express prior written consent, and may not be used in any way that is confusing for customers or derogatory. You may not copy, redistribute, republish or otherwise make the materials on our site available to anyone else without our consent in writing. You may not download, use or exploit the whole or any part of our site or their content for any commercial or money-making purpose without our prior written permission. You may not modify the whole or any part of our site or its content or pass-off the whole or any part of our site or its content as your own work.
Website Copyright ©2013 PZ Cussons (Nigeria) Ltd. All rights reserved. Our site, including but not limited to its design, graphics, text and dynamic content, are protected in accordance with The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. It may not be reproduced in part or whole without the express written permission of PZ Cussons (Nigeria) Ltd.
Licence and Download Rights
You acquire no rights or licences in or to the website and/or the content other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms and conditions and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of our site. Download is permitted by us provided only that:
- you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made; you make only personal, non-commercial use of such download and/or printed copy; and you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices.
- additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. Our site and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may our site be stored (in their entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database site containing all or part of our site.
Our site may include features that allow users to contribute to discussion boards, post reviews or submit suggestions or ideas ("submissions"). By making submissions, you agree to the following:-
- You warrant (or promise) that you are at least 18 years of age or, if you are under 18, that you have the consent of your parent or guardian to make submissions.
- Everything you post or contribute will be legal, decent, accurate and honest.
- You will not post or contribute anything that is fraudulent, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, hateful, inflammatory, threatening, deceptive, discriminatory, defamatory, infringing of copyright, trade marks, designs, patents or other intellectual property rights or confidential information or otherwise illegal (or that is intended to be or may reasonably supposed to be so).
- You will not post or contribute anything that encourages or assists in any illegal or improper activity including, without limit, fraud, criminal activity, computer misuse, infringement of copyright, trade marks, designs, patents or other intellectual property rights, improper use or disclosure of confidential information, invasion of privacy or breach of contract.
- You will not use a false email address or other false details, impersonate any other person company or organisation, misrepresent your identity, or claim or imply any affiliation or endorsement that does not in fact exist.
- You will not use our site for spamming, denial of service, spread of viruses or for any other computer misuse of unauthorised communication.
- You will not post or contribute any material for commercial or business purposes. Amongst other things this means that you will not post contribute or upload adverts or commercial or money-making material on our site.
By making posts or contributions you also agree that:
- Your submission is non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are entitled to post or contribute it. You retain all ownership rights in any submission you may make. You promise that you are the original owner.
- We and our associated companies shall have the perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, sub-licensable right to publish, use, copy, adapt, distribute, disclose and create derivative works of your submission to display your submission by any medium or method whether now known or later developed to be exercised in our sole discretion throughout the world.
- We may identify you as the source of the material if we choose (but are not obliged to do so) and you irrevocably waive your right to be identified as the author of your material and your right to object to derogatory treatment of it.
- You will execute such documents and do such things as are necessary to give effect to this section.
We reserve the right (but are not obliged) to monitor interactive services and to remove without notice any material that, in our opinion, does not comply with these terms and conditions or is otherwise unsuitable. We shall not be deemed to have endorsed or approved any material that we do not remove, and we shall not be responsible or liable for any materials that are posted or uploaded to our site by you or any other user. If you have any complaints or concerns about any material on our site you should contact us.
We reserve the right (but are not obliged) to disclose your identity to law enforcement authorities and to any person who is claiming that material posted or uploaded by you is defamatory or constitutes a violation of their intellectual property, confidential information, privacy or other rights.
You agree to reimburse us in full for any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense that we suffer or incur as a result of your posting or contributing material in breach of these terms and conditions.